Sunday 2 October 2011

September in review

Goodbye September, hello October! I am glad to say that October is one of my favourite months. I love the crisp Autumn leaves with their glorious colours and Thanksgiving with the feast that it brings. I can hardly believe that the first month of school is finished! It really did whiz right past me. It was a happy month filled with friends and good food, and I'd say that's the best combination around. Here's a photo recap of the month September 2011:





1~ The most beautiful woodpecker that I caught drilling away at our apple tree!
2~ Apples from our tree, ready to be picked and made into applesauce muffins.. Mmmm... See more natural beauty here.
3~ Yam pie. One night we had some leftover yam and decided to make a pie! It tastes just like pumpkin pie.
4~ Chocolate zucchini cookies. To be honest, I wasn't so sure these would turn out, but they are amazing!
5~ The gorgeous roses my mom picked up!
6~ Double almond macaroons. I blogged about these guys here.
7~ Yes. More apples. I know. But aren't they beautiful?
8~ My brother and I in the middle of an epic jump. See more of my outfit here.



What I'm thankful for this month......

warm cats and cozy blankets ~ pumpkin spice lattes ~ cinnamon candles ~ red nail polish ~ pinterest ~ green tea ~ roses ~ courage ~ crisp & clean thick sketch paper ~ eagles ~ surprise blessings ~
~ body scrubs ~ British accents ~ leading, not following ~


I can honestly say that September has been an amazing month and a memorable start to a new school year. I can't wait to see all of the great things that October has in store!
What are you thankful for this month?





Much love, Vivi



No comments:

Post a Comment