Monday 30 January 2012

Beauty-full January



Here are the products that I picked up during the month. I'm a devoted bargain hunter, so five dollar lipsticks made me a very happy shopper! Which hopefully explains why I have.. uh.. five. :)


 The collection of lip products that caught my eye. I was super excited to have finally picked up a Revlon lip butter! They glide on like a gem and leave on an almost shimmering colour. 
From left to right...
1. Rimmel's lasting finish lipstick in Paradise
2. Rimmel's Lip butter in Berry Smoothie
3. Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Porcelain Pink
4. Rimmel's lasting finish lipstick in Just So
I first tried Jergens natural glow last summer and I loved it! It has a soft scent with notes of lemon. When everyone else is going to Hawaii to get their tan, I get mine at home with snow on the ground. Wahoo. This is my first time trying a St. Ives facial cleanser, and it has certainly made a good impression on me! It smells fresh and is a great cleanser to use first thing in the morning.
  I have always been a big fan of Physicians formula because it doesn't clog my pores or give me any irritation at all! So, when I saw this powder on for half price, it made its way into my shopping basket very quickly. :) I've only used this mascara once so far, and I'm liking it! I love it when my mascara glides on easily and coats my lashes evenly, and this one does the job!

Can you believe that all of this came to just over fifty dollars?!


Wearing my favourite of the month, the Revlon Lip Butter!



What deals caught your eye this month?



Much love, Vivi

12 comments:

  1. I love all these products especially Revlon lipsticks! I have quite the collection myself and want to add all these colours to my collection, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the color!!! Your blog is lovely, I´m following now dear. I hope you can visit and follow mine too.
    Kisses from Perú
    Inés
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lipstick nude tones, the one from rimmel looks adorable :) I bought an orange-tangerine lipstick from KIKO today, they have great quality and 70% discount :P i couldn't resist!
    you have such a beautiful blog, im your new follower!
    i'd be honored if you followed me back :)
    lots of kisses**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tempted to buy lipstick lately...and seeing that you bought five makes me think I really should just try it! Haha.

    Courtney Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lipsticks were $5?!? Here they're $19 - $25 :( Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the revlon lip butter!

    xo,

    C.


    ps lets follow each other:
    http://christalkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now following, you can follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love REVLON! :) Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely products you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you got a lot of lovely stuff :) i want to have your hair by the way.

    i like your blog, i keep following. maybe you like mine, too :)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got one of those Revlon lip butters as well! I HAD to get one after seeing the Revlon ad with Emma Stone (my idol)... I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete