Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

This is my second autumn as a full on supporter of the pumpkin craze that comes along with fall. I love how this perfectly unassuming vegetable can be carved into fun designs, painted for decorations, or cooked up into a savory meal. Most of all, I love the sweet treats that this vegetable can produce! These pumpkin scones have been an all time hit wherever they've been, so I thought I would try out this tantalizing recipe for pumpkin cupcakes! (These cupcakes deserve big words like tantalizing :)

Happy Baking!

Much love, Vivi

3 comments:

  1. Yum! These look super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing!
    I can't find pumpkin puree here, do you think I could mash up really pumpkin and use that instead? I can't find pumpkin spice here either :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Homemade puree is doable, but make sure you use a sugar pumpkin, or else it'll just make a stringy mess! (Learned by experience... ;)
      This is a great recipe:

      http://smittenkitchen.com/tips/2012/10/05/how-to-make-your-own-pumpkin-puree/

      Delete