Friday 19 July 2013

this morning

This morning as I chopped fruit for my breakfast smoothie, I remembered the raspberries that were overloading the few stalks we have in our yard. So, still in my Christmas pajamas (I wear them year-round... :) I walked across the dew-covered grass to pick a few of the sweet red gems. There were SO many more than I thought! After picking for only ten minutes and walking into multiple spider webs, I ended up filling an entire bowlful! The morning light was so beautiful and the berries looked so fresh that I ran back inside for my camera...
Much love, Vivi

2 comments:

  1. definitely a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the both the berry and flower pictures! It's so peaceful to imagine myself walking among them in the early morning.

    ReplyDelete